Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 18:00:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

House rule for now, but Id definitely like to see it
omitted from DS 3
--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
<warbeads@juno.com> wrote:
> Oh, House Rule.  Okay, I will agree with that.  I
thought you wanted a
> change in the rules as published.  You might get it
in DS 3 (yeah in our
> life time... <grin>... ) but I still think it's not
necessary.

> Gracias,
> Glenn
>
> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:04:48 -0700 (PDT) Brian B
> <greywanderer987@yahoo.com> writes:
> >The list of real vehicles that break the rules goes
> >on. (IIRC John A mentioned the ratel). Capacity
will
> >ensure that only small items violate the rule, so a
hr
> >exempting such (again, cap. 4 seems good) makes
sense.
> >--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
> ><Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:
> >> Doesn't fit in the construction rules.
> >> Size 2, Capacity 10 = 4 x turreted class-1
weapons
> >or 5 x fixed class-1
> >> weapons.
> >> Could certainly house-rule it down to size,
though.

7

http://web.turner.com/data_center/
> >	       -

> >Center SE0813 E -
> >Operations Manager  -
10Sdc
> >IT@3Ndc)	 -
> >Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -

> >	       -

release!
> >	       -

> >> IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
> >> 1. Before opening any attachments, please check
them
> >for
> >> viruses and defects.
> >>
> >> 2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may
> >contain confidential
> >> information for the use of the intended
recipient.

> >> 3. If you are not the intended recipient, please:
> >contact the sender
> >> by return e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do
not
> >copy, print,
> >> re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this
> >e-mail; and delete and
> >> destroy all copies of this e-mail.
> >>
> >> 4. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those
of
> >the sender and are
> >> not a statement of Australian Government policy
> >unless otherwise stated.
> >>
> >> 5. Any electronic address published in this
message
> >is not to be taken as a
> >> conspicuous publication of that electronic
address.
> >> The Department of Veterans' Affairs does not
consent
> >to the receipt of
> >> "commercial electronic messages" as that term is
> >defined in the Spam Act
> >> 2003.
> >>
> >> 6. If you do not wish to receive further emails
of
> >this type from the
> >> Department of Veterans' Affairs, please forward
your
> >subject line.
> >>
> >> 7.  Finally, please do not remove this notice, so
> >that any
> >> other readers are aware of these restrictions.
> >>

> >=====
> >"In life, you must try and be the type of person
that your dog thinks
> >you are."
> >
> >- Anonymous

=== Message Truncated ===

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class