Prev: RE: (DS): Systems per Class Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class

(15mm GZG) Kra'Vak Painted Photos.

From: "Robin Fitton" <contactrobin@h...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 23:12:14 +0100
Subject: (15mm GZG) Kra'Vak Painted Photos.

Hi All,

I have just finished taking some photos of my freshly finished Kra'Vak
(The static grass is still drying on) and have uploaded them for your
viewing pleasure.

You can see them here:
http://www.rottenlead.com/postnuke/modules.php?set_albumName=album03&op=
modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php<http://www.rotten
lead.com/postnuke/modules.php?set_albumName=album03&op=modload&name=gall
ery&file=index&include=view_album.php>

This URL may truncate via yahboo, so please try here if it does:
http://www.rottenlead.com/postnuke/index.php<http://www.rottenlead.com/p
ostnuke/index.php> and follow the news article link to the gallery.

Included in this weeks photos are some size comparisons with a 25mm
figure and a Hammers Slammers 15mm trooper.

I noticed that one of the little KV chaps has an RPG type weapon and one
other looks like he has some sort of plasma/flamer - can anyone identify
these?

I tried to achieve a very dark armour with high shine value to reflect
the stealth camo aspect of the suits. I did this by putting very bright
highlights over a dark green base.  Not sure of the result, but they
stand out on the table and that's my style. The flesh tones are a mix of
green and brown dotting to give them that mottled look. The raised
facial areas took a very light brush of pale blue grey to bring out the
detail.

Please have a browse.

Regards
Robin Fitton
http://www.rottenlead.com<http://www.rottenlead.com/>

Prev: RE: (DS): Systems per Class Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class