Prev: Re: SG-1 in SG2 Next: RE: GZG Colours

RE: GZG Colours

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:22:46 -0500
Subject: RE: GZG Colours

***
Or, they can "fly the colors" and change them for "parade" occasions.
So
they would be blue with pink polka-dots for parade days and then a
camoflauged color for battle.

Or they can change color like squids and octopi and use this ability
like
signal flags of yore.
***

Come to think of it, while the color changes CAN be camoflage,
occasionally
they can indicate emotional states. I seem to recall some cephalopods
flashing colors when stimulated. This could be warning behaviour
(emotional
semiphores), or might be autonomic.

Paint 'em as you like, I'll PSB 'em into existance. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: SG-1 in SG2 Next: RE: GZG Colours