Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish and convention Next: RE: Brigade Mech?

Re: [FT] New QAD mini

From: "Robin Fitton" <contactrobin@h...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 22:45:55 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] New QAD mini

<snip>

>>Almost finished with it, the first of my New Israeli Maccabees:
>>http://nift.firedrake.org/QADMinis.htm<http://nift.firedrake.org/QADMi
nis.htm>

Hi Noam,

Nice photos on the link.  Please can you tell me where you purchased the
starmap (Robodad photo).

My son also has the lego robots and we do a simple D6 game, using some
micro machine buildings as terrain - it is a lot of fun! Nice to see
someone else found a good use for them.   Have you tried the X-pod rules
which come with the smaller sets in the clear plastic round pots
(download at the lego.com site)?

Regards
Robin