Prev: Re: Conversion Updates Next: RE: [FT] New QAD mini

Re: Conversion Updates

From: "John K. Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 11:59:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Conversion Updates

Ryan,

Um... thanks.  I think.  The reason that I mounted the crane where it is
is
because there is a mounting bracket there.  If I move the crane and want
add boxes or whatever, I'll have to do something with the bracket.  It's
pain to cut out because of the way the rest of the unit is laid out.
Still, I should be able to put a hollow box or something on top of it.

As to the bits, like track links, cables, etc., I just don't have them
in
6mm.

I do like the suggestions, however, and the links you sent are great.
I'll
see what I can do to make it more complex, and more realistic.

:)

--On Thursday, July 08, 2004 11:34 AM -0400 Ryan Gill

http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lf/English/2_0_3_1.asp?FlashEnabled=1&uSubS

http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lf/English/2_0_44.asp?uSubSection=44&uSecti
> n=1
>

> Here is a M113 based AEV
> http://www.sfu.ca/casr/101-veh1132.htm
> http://www.armouredengineer.force9.co.uk/bucket/neth806.htm
>
> A tracked load carrier works better in this capacity as you now have a
> place for kit or a work area: http://www.sfu.ca/casr/101-vehmtv2.htm
>
> Here's the israeli M113 Fitter..
> http://www.squadron.com/old/m113/m113review.htm
>
> And an aussie:
> http://www.armouredengineer.force9.co.uk/bucket/fitter.htm
>
> And a good view of most models.
> http://www.armouredengineer.force9.co.uk/
> --
> --
> -		    Data Center Operations Group		-
> -		  http://web.turner.com/data_center/		 -
> - Ryan Montieth Gill			 One CNN Center SE0813 E -
> - Internet Technologies   --	 Data Center Operations Manager  -
> - Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	      (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)	 -
> - Cellular: 404-545-6205	       e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
> - Office: 404-588-6191					 -
> -		Emergency Power-off != Door release!		 -

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Carnegie Mellon University

lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu

Prev: Re: Conversion Updates Next: RE: [FT] New QAD mini