Prev: Re: OPFOR vehicles..... Next: DS Photo - from Bifrost.

Re: 15mm Paper vehicle prototype

From: John Hamill <jwdh71@y...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 13:46:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 15mm Paper vehicle prototype

--- Germy <germ@germy.co.uk> wrote:
> Ok so it's been ages since I mentioned doing some
> 15mm paper vehicles.
>
> I've put up a picture of the first prototype here:
> http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/projects/15mm1.jpg
> http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/projects/15mm2.jpg
>
> Comments as ever are welcome.
> Hopefully get some more prototypes / pictures up
> during the week.
>
> Cheers
>
> Jeremey
> www.germy.co.uk

Very cool Jeremey! Looks like a Grav/Hover MLRS, or a
ADS. There is a definite lack of artillery and
artillery vehicles or ADV in 15mm, so that would be
good. Thanks for the preview, now back to work! ;-)

John Hamill

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: OPFOR vehicles..... Next: DS Photo - from Bifrost.