Prev: 15mm Paper vehicle prototype Next: Re: 15mm Paper vehicle prototype

Re: OPFOR vehicles.....

From: John Hamill <jwdh71@y...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 13:35:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OPFOR vehicles.....

--- "David L. Dunn - DLD Productions"
<david@dldproductions.com> wrote:
> John Hamill <jwdh71@yahoo.com>
> <snip>
> Hey ritual scarring,human sacrifice (I've got an
> ex-brother-in-law that i would gladly volunteer),
> whatever it takes. ;-)
> Seriously, I have a friend who is dying to playtest
> set of SF 15mm rules, and I have no 15mm SF
> vehicles.
> In fact, I have no 15mm infantry, but I can easily
> order some from GZG (my favorites are the NSL
> heavies
> and the UNSC), but my vehicle needs just aren't
> being
> met. :-(
> Before you say DLD, I WAS going to buy a bunch of
> their fine stuff, but my opponent stole a march on
> me
> and bought it first!
> So here goes a prayer to St. Jon;
>		 "Oh Patron of the resin and lead,
>		  hear my humble plea.
>		  Make some cool tanks in 15 for me!"
> ------------------------------------
> Sorry Dude! :-(
>
> But hey, if it makes you feel a little better, I am
> working on some OPFOR Forces. Some
> of you saw the OPFOR Scout Car at ECC 7, in
> February. I'm also doing up an MICV, MBT
> and wheeled APC vehicles........time. The only thing
> I ask for is.....time. :-\
>
> David-The frazzled
> --
> David L. Dunn-Owner
> DLD Productions
> "Striving to Make Your Gaming Real" TM

Take your time David...OK are they done now? (VBEG)
I DO plan on getting some of your vehicles, because
they are verrry cool, but I don't want to step on my
friends starter force. He's new to non-GW wargaming,
and I want to encourage him to get the best. So it's
time to show him some pics of GZG 15mm infantry, and
hopefully he won't pick the same ones I am ordering...

John Hamill

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: 15mm Paper vehicle prototype Next: Re: 15mm Paper vehicle prototype