Prev: Re: BiFrost / PowerProjection Next: 15mm GZG Vehicles?

Re: BiFrost / PowerProjection

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 01:07:46 +0100
Subject: Re: BiFrost / PowerProjection

On 4 Jul 2004, at 00:59, Doug Evans wrote:

> The folks pushing Attack: Vector had a demo where you 'shot' candy on
> the
> table, then got to eat it. I came up teasing: you think that's good?
> When
> we bring out OUR space game, we're putting cockpits and wings on
> airline
> liquor bottles, and you get to drink the opponents you smoke...
>
> The seeming-head-honcho cracked up, but when he repeated it to one of
> his
> fellows, they thought it'd make a great after-con, 'break up' game.

Ken's a bit of a blast, and Attack Vector looks interesting...

I stole the idea from him - the table has various sweets (candy) on it
- originally, "Maynard's Wine Gums" from which the game became called
'The Battle of the Maynard Belt'. Basically, if you end up within 2" of
the sweet at the end of a turn you can eat it.

For tomorrow (today) I've added Mint Imperials. Seems appropriate as
it's a Zhodani / Imperial fight...

;-)

Dom

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"But everything is still the same, passing the time,
passing the blame. We carry on in the same old way,
we'll find out we left it too late one day, to say what we
meant to say." The Last Straw / Marillion

Prev: Re: BiFrost / PowerProjection Next: 15mm GZG Vehicles?