Prev: Re: BiFrost / PowerProjection Next: Re: BiFrost / PowerProjection

Re: BiFrost / PowerProjection

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 18:59:03 -0500
Subject: Re: BiFrost / PowerProjection

***
> Looks like there be no sweets for me then. :-)

I'm not mentioning the dice rolling ;-)

Your piloting was fine...
***

The folks pushing Attack: Vector had a demo where you 'shot' candy on
the
table, then got to eat it. I came up teasing: you think that's good?
When
we bring out OUR space game, we're putting cockpits and wings on airline
liquor bottles, and you get to drink the opponents you smoke...

The seeming-head-honcho cracked up, but when he repeated it to one of
his
fellows, they thought it'd make a great after-con, 'break up' game.

Personally, I thought it was a great handicap system.

I told him he'd have to give it a title that included 'The_Beast' if he
ever really used it.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: BiFrost / PowerProjection Next: Re: BiFrost / PowerProjection