Prev: RE: Engineers Was Re: TOE Next: CPV and supersized ships

Excalibur SSD

From: <bail9672@b...>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 14:13:09 -0400
Subject: Excalibur SSD

I created a couple of SSDs for my Excalibur miniature
(*sticks tongue out* :) ).  I created a 600 mass one with
a 3x Nova Cannon, but since NCs are so unplayable
against moving targets and using the CPV scale makes
a 600 mass ship too costly, so I made a 300 mass one
as well using a Wave Gun instead.  I got to play it once,
but one of my Kra'Vak-styled ships used against me
decimated my 4 fighter squadrons and as much as I
tried to jink around I still got caught by the 2x7 and
2x3 class rail guns.  *ouch*  Excalibur FTL'd soon
after with what few fighters remained and the enemy
overheard on the 'ether waves': "No cure can
be found here, just some hostile natives." :)

300 mass SSD:

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=87&subpageid=157613&ck=

Glen

Prev: RE: Engineers Was Re: TOE Next: CPV and supersized ships