Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2070 Next: Re: [ADMIN] Slew of stuck messages unstuck

Re: [SG] Armed bananas

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 08:37:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] Armed bananas

>And for a proper Banana Republic, your force leader should have grossly
outsized eppuletes (shoulderboard thingies) with at least 5kg of gold
lace
on them & his collar, and a grandiose title - Generalissimo Chiquita,
Grand Peel of His Nation, or something similar!

General del Monte.  When he's feeling gracious, he likes for his people
call him "Papaya".

>Or... no, I won't make a Banana Republican/G.W. Bush joke, Laserlight
would get mad at me again!

<grin> Wouldn't Bob Dole be a better candidate for that?  (Don't recall
if
Dole sold just pineapples?)  And you could have them opposed by the Red
forces of Kerry-Heinz ...

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2070 Next: Re: [ADMIN] Slew of stuck messages unstuck