Prev: Re: Engineers Was Re: TOE Next: Re: Engineers Was Re: TOE

I got Excalibur! (B5 miniature)

From: <bail9672@b...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 02:06:09 -0400
Subject: I got Excalibur! (B5 miniature)

Mongoose Publishing is going to make a Babylon 5
space ship combat game.  They've made a miniature of
the Victory class "destroyer" available only at the major
conventions; Excalibur was the ship in the short series
Crusade.  My store partner came back from Origins
with one, and I got it; for a hefty $25 (US).  I just
put it together, drilled a hole in the bottom for the stand
(it doesn't come with one), and primed it dark gray.
I'll be going to bed now and be ready to paint her up
bright and early (ha!) in the morning.	I'll leave the hull
the primed gray and paint in details (the picture on the
box shows a gray hull).  If anyone knows a website
with some pictures I'd much appreciate it.  I didn't
find any in my one attempt.

Dimensions: 5 3/4" long x 3 3/4" wide x 3" tall, sitting
on its wings.

The base I'll use is a Full Thrust base, which I also put
together, glued a fencer washer underneath, and primed.
I hope its enough and not need 2 bases;
I drilled the hole close the center of gravity.

So, how should I point her up to play against Steve
tomorrow?  (already today *yawn* :) ).

Glen

Prev: Re: Engineers Was Re: TOE Next: Re: Engineers Was Re: TOE