Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2062 Next: Re: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2062

From: damosan@c...
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:25:17 +0000
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2062

> Take a look at the resin models produced by DLD Productions.

I always though 25mm DLD stuff was okay but I never got around to
putting in an order because the webshots were...well...not convincing
enough.

At the last ECC Mr. DLD was there with a whole slew of painted up
samples.  Seeing them in person pushed me over the edge and I bought a
bunch.

Anywho the castings were damn good and required very little trimming.

Good stuff.

--
Damo

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2062 Next: Re: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces