Prev: Re: DS II Redux Next: Re: [FullThrust] There r nu rules being Playtested to compute CombatValue

Conversions

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:01:43 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Conversions

Hi All,

Last night I received my order from GZG.  Yes, the wormhole is still in
effect.  It took under a week from the UK to the US. :D

Anyway, the package included some crane booms that I requested from Jon,

so I got to work on making some recovery vehicles.

You can see 'em if you want at:

<http://okapi.andrew.cmu.edu/lerchey/www/Minis> in the "Workbench"
section.

I made two of them in under an hour, and then started on an ammo carrier

for my artillery units.  That will be a longer process since I have to
make the ammo pods fit nicely over the cab of the vehicle.

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University

Prev: Re: DS II Redux Next: Re: [FullThrust] There r nu rules being Playtested to compute CombatValue