Prev: Re: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces Next: Conversions

Re: DS II Redux

From: Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:09:08 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: DS II Redux

Homerotic, oh the embarrasment of a missed out "o".
That will teach me to ALWAYS use a spelling checker.

Would HTML be any use if Word is not sufficently
universal?

Images. Just the diagrams (page 5 (lots but vital -use
for counrt sheets as well)),page 11, page 17, page 18,
page 20, page 25, page 31, page 32, page 34, page 38,
page 39, ).

We have a couple of volenteers and I am tempted to
suggest making it a free for all as the conversion
itself has been so Jon can pick the best and have them
put on a webpage.

Michael

=====
It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer of this
has done what he has done.
  - Richelieu

Yahoo! Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces Next: Conversions