Prev: Re: Wildly Off-Topic Next: Re: Game setup question

Re: Wildly Off-Topic

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 09:17:14 -0700
Subject: Re: Wildly Off-Topic

That's great news John, nice to see life proceeding apace even in these
troubled times. Best of luck and for God's sake, both of you STAY LOW
!!!

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: Re: Wildly Off-Topic Next: Re: Game setup question