Prev: a more precise Steve ship Next: Re: IF stats?

RE: IF stats?

From: <bail9672@b...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 02:47:02 -0400
Subject: RE: IF stats?

> >there are semi-official IF stats to be seen? whereabouts?
>
> John Lambshead published some, don't recall where to find them.
> Mine are at http://home.quixnet.net/~deboe/ft/ifships_revised.htm
> and have gotten...

5-row hull?  at 1.5 cost each, right?  You seem to have 1 less
crew factor than normal (1 per 20 hull or fraction of?).  And
you don't put one in the first hull row.  Normally it doesn't
matter but looking at the SSD makes it look odd.
(and I sometimes make some comment about "killing Fritz..."
- or Luigi when it's my Italians :) - when they do damage that
particular hull box)

Has the CPV calculations been given out or they still under
nearly-secret :) wraps?

Glen

Prev: a more precise Steve ship Next: Re: IF stats?