Prev: [OT] Game stores in Chicago Next: RE: IF stats?

a more precise Steve ship

From: <bail9672@b...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 02:35:39 -0400
Subject: a more precise Steve ship

Here's a better example of what I'm usually facing
when Steve plays one of his capital ships.  It isn't
exact but it's much closer than my previous example.

BB HMS Queen Elizabeth
total cost: 715 (NPV)
mass: 154 (154)
hull: 53 (3-row 18-18-17, 159)
armor: 14 (28)
FTL: 15 (30)
MD2 advanced: 15 (45)
Superior Sensor: 2 (30)
4x FC: 4 (16)
ADFC: 2 (8)
5x 6-arc pulser batteries: 20 (100) - M configuration
8x 5-arc pulser batteries: 29 (145) - L configuration

I allow the 5-arc, mass 3.67 each and keeping fractions for all
the same weapons until the end, since he's trying to simulate the
WW1-2 era battleships.	In this case the ship gets 3 mass back
which went to hull.

I've done something similar with the Italian warship miniatures
that I have but I've only recently played with them.

Glen

Prev: [OT] Game stores in Chicago Next: RE: IF stats?