Prev: My own comments on Re: mixing technology force in Dirtside Next: Re: I give up

Re: Mixed Tech forces was Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:56:49 +1000
Subject: Re: Mixed Tech forces was Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

G'day,

And some more on mixed tech from Biran.

Cheers

Beth

John Atkinson wrote:

>--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

(on my behalf)

>>  How many non-major powers can expect to fight in
>> cities, hilly/mountainous terrain, plains, and
>> woodlands?

>Actually, most nations the size of Germany have most
>of those terrains.

My point exactly.  Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

And to save on the number of posts:
John Atkinson wrote:

>> Well, I don't like the odds of a size 5 going down
>> due to evil chits.

>I don't like the 459 point price of a first-class size
>4 tank.  Size 3 is the workhorse of my force.

Having a few size 5 weapons around is nice, though -- especially for the
added range.  I prefer a platoon or two of class 4 Heavies with MDC 5's,
and the rest of my forces use size 3 or smaller, mostly Grav.	On them,
the weapon system depends on their mission.

Prev: My own comments on Re: mixing technology force in Dirtside Next: Re: I give up