Prev: design clarity Next: My own comments on Re: mixing technology force in Dirtside

Re: Liquidating my FT stuff, get it while it's cheap

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:09:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Liquidating my FT stuff, get it while it's cheap

***
Also "The Beast" has known me for about 14 years and he'll most likely
agree that I'm an honest upstanding sort.
***

Until I figure how much of the painted stuff I can afford, and if I can
dig
out any swappable he's interested in, he's scum of the earth.

If you're interested in the unpainted, he's so upright, he's down right
stiff... ;->=

Bill: I'm sorry the local group thing didn't work out; I never could get
that campaign thing interesting. However, whatever I DO buy, you know
it'll
be close to home and available for play if Hobie and Andrew continue to
whine 'it sure would be nice if...again...'

The_Beast

Prev: design clarity Next: My own comments on Re: mixing technology force in Dirtside