Prev: Re: (FT) I give, Steve wins Next: RE: Traveller FT/DS/SG

RE: Traveller FT/DS/SG

From: "Michael Brown" <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:40:18 -0700
Subject: RE: Traveller FT/DS/SG

I just thought of a way to differentiate Tech:

SG: if the difference in tech level is >2 and < 4 then shift 1 die type
in
favor for the higher for Armor and Fire power.	If >4 then 2 die types.
D12
goes to 2d8, then 2D10, etc.

DS: >2 <4 then add one to armor and 1 chit to fire. >4 then +2 armor and
2
chits.

Now to test this!