Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2043 Next: Re: [SG] Close Combat Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

RE: Mixed Technology Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 08:57:11 +1000
Subject: RE: Mixed Technology Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

G'day,

> How does that work out?
>
> Do you get much engagements beyond 48 '' ?

The odd pinging, particularly if there are two sets of high ridges on a
board and a deep central valley so neither side really wants to go down
and then have to fight their way up again to claim the other side. More
long range pining, air-war and VTOL troop drops.

> Every body here that has played the games I have run has made it a
> point to close (if possible) to at least medium range for their
> weapon system when facing HELs - and got away with it.

That's when the DFFGs, GMS etc come in handy ;)

Have fun

Beth

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2043 Next: Re: [SG] Close Combat Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.