Prev: Re: [DS] Stargate Next: HELs was Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

RE: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 04:22:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> I do something similar with one of the forces I run,
> except I use HEL and DFFG.

I never got warm and fuzzy about HELs.	Just not
enough power to suit me.  MDC and HKP, if they hit,
are almost always going to kill a vehicle of the same
armor rating as the weapon and usually one higher.
HELs just don't seem reliable enough.  And with class
4 and 5 MDCs the range is long enough that you rarely
will have a line of sight past medium range anyway.

I'm sure OO could do the statistics to prove my gut
feelings on the subject are wrong, of course.

John

Friends.  Fun.	Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger.
http://messenger.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: [DS] Stargate Next: HELs was Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.