Prev: [DS] Stargate Next: Re: [DS] Stargate

Re: [DS] Stargate

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 23:50:36 +0100
Subject: Re: [DS] Stargate

On Sat, Jun 05, 2004 at 08:28:03AM +1000, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote for
Brian B:

>I've never seen any other combat vehicles in the show, so if anyone has
seen anything I'm missing, I'm open to suggestions

They had a couple of fixed turrets for the S2/S3 cliffhanger - they
didn't look all that impressive, but they seemed to be sudden death to
infantry. Model as DFFGs of some sort, I guess.

The Jaffa are mainly held back by the total lack of sights on their
weapons, I think...

You might want to consider the Al'kesh bomber - bigger, less
manoeuvreable but more heavily-armoured and armed than the fighters.
http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/ships/a/alkesh.shtml

That's about it for Goa'uld designs - if a mothership appears on the DS
board, it'll be as a scenario goal not a combatant.

Prev: [DS] Stargate Next: Re: [DS] Stargate