Prev: Re: Proof of Jon's Mailing Wormhole!!!! Next: Re: Proof of Jon's Mailing Wormhole!!!!

Re: Traveller SGII/DSII Group

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 20:35:07 +0100
Subject: Re: Traveller SGII/DSII Group

Hi Mark, Kevin,

On 1 Jun 2004, at 14:58, kevinbalentine@verizon.net wrote:

> I agree with Mark. I've posted Traveller ideas on this list and
> received no replies. I've posted Traveller ideas on this list and
> received replies. It's hit and miss.
>
> It would be nice to have a dedicated forum for it. And while we will
> miss out on the opinions of people who aren't interested in Traveller,
> that's a price I'm willing to pay to get the opinions of people who
are
> interested in Traveller :-)

If you want to, feel free to use the Traveller_FullThrust list for
this. It's pretty low volume and there's already that GZG/Traveller
link there.

Cheers,

Dom

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
'the secret to [their] success: It doesn't matter
what is true, it only matters what people believe
is true... You are what the media define you to be.
[They] became a myth, and a myth generating
machine'.  Paul Watson, cofounder of [them]

Prev: Re: Proof of Jon's Mailing Wormhole!!!! Next: Re: Proof of Jon's Mailing Wormhole!!!!