Prev: RE: Problems with ordering oversea's... Next: I just called the Bank for their current policy...

RE: Problems with ordering oversea's...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 13:11:21 -0500
Subject: RE: Problems with ordering oversea's...

>No, it's the new stuff - or at least it was last time I was in the
store
>(~month ago)

;->=

Ok, won't argue the point, but next time, look at the back of the 'new'
stuff, and see if it doesn't say, on the bottom of the back of the
blister,
'Produced under license in the USA by Geo-Hex.' KR put out both card
back
blisters, and, later, all plastic, recyclable #1 plastic, with card
insert,
blisters.

All of the stuff I've gotten from Jon has been in zip baggies.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Problems with ordering oversea's... Next: I just called the Bank for their current policy...