Prev: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted Next: Re: [OT] Payment Internationally

Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 19:38:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted

> > That said, I still like the old CMD bases, inspite of assy problems.
>
> Does anyone still make bases like that?  They are quite nice, they
have
> a nice heft to them, much sturdier than plastic bases, and the
12-point
> markings are of course handy.

Monday Knight Productions used to have them for sale along with their
new
"Nova" 12 pointed star bases but round CMD bases are no longer listed:
http://www.mondayknight.com/GKBasesindex.htm

I like those bases too and stocked up on GeoHex blisters on clearance.
All
those scouts no one was buying are great sources of bases if you get a
good
discount.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted Next: Re: [OT] Payment Internationally