Prev: Re: Painting tips Next: Re: Jon's Wormhole was: Pleased customer!!!

Re: [OFFICIAL] Heads-up on GZG Special Offer!

Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 08:51:51 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Heads-up on GZG Special Offer!

Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> írta:

> Hi all,
>
> Tomorrow morning (Friday), Paul will be uploading a new SPECIAL
OFFER
> to the website - this is an advance warning so that you can all start
> making your lists and warming up the credit cards....  ;-)
>
> BTW, as always please feel free to forward this to any other lists,
> news sites or whatever, if you think it will be of interest to them!
>
> Jon (GZG)
> <www.gzg.com>
>
> -------------------------------------
>

> MID-MAY MADNESS!
> BIG DISCOUNT OFFER FOR ONE WEEK ONLY!
>

> This special offer is valid from FRIDAY 14th MAY to FRIDAY 21st MAY
> only - when it's over, it's over, so don't miss out!
>
> ORDER Ł75 or more of any GZG products/publications* and GET 15%
discount;
> ORDER Ł150 or more of any GZG products/publications* and GET A
HUGE
> 25% discount!
>
> Been promising yourself a new fleet or army? Get it NOW and save up
to 25%!
> (US and other non-EU customers note - this can equal almost a 40%
> saving off the list prices when the VAT deduction is added to the
> discount offer!!)

Hm... Nice. Too good to miss.

/Fuming on
I just hope we get the custom regulations sorted out till then. Since we

are part of the EU since the 1st of May, VAT deduction does not apply
here anymore. Problem: According to the current regulations VAT is to
be paid in the Target country - which would mean paying 2 different
VATs (and ours are 25%). Now it turned out that even being
declared "EU-conform" half of the regulations are effectively against
the
general regulations in the EU.
/Fuming off

Any other EU citizen has experience to share about VAT and others?

		      Greetings,

					   Catinator

Prev: Re: Painting tips Next: Re: Jon's Wormhole was: Pleased customer!!!