Prev: Re: Hello again Next: [FH]Attach and Detach - how far does it go

Painting tips

From: "Katrina Brown" <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 17:09:26 -0700
Subject: Painting tips

A little help, I picked up some QRF not marines and not aliens at Cold
Wars,
now it is time to paint.  I tend to spray prime in the base color,
probably
khaki for the marines, but I'm open to suggestions for the bugs.  I want
see the details, but paint them fast.  BTW I can dry brush, I just don't
as
a rule.  I also use the 3 foot rule in painting, if I can't see it at 3
feet, I really don't need to paint it :-).

Thanks

Mike

Prev: Re: Hello again Next: [FH]Attach and Detach - how far does it go