Prev: Re: [15mmSciFi] Matching Armies Next: Re: [15mmSciFi] Matching Armies

Re: [15mmSciFi] Matching Armies

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 16:25:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [15mmSciFi] Matching Armies

I find it interesting that for the first time I can remember people are
actually seriously thinking about matching armies for different
scales/rules (as in Stargrunt and Dirtside in my case - although I have
two forces forming in Full Thrust also) but the same 'nation'!	In my
case, it's 25 mm for Stargrunt 2 (legacy,) 15 mm for Stargrunt 2
(mainly,)  6 mm for Dirtside 2 - with representations in all three for
certain forces/nations.

I can remember when the expectation was you would be a single scale
person in most cases.

I wonder if the aspect of 'related' rules (again - FT/SG2/DS2 in my
case)
has made this more palatable.  Or if this is just a sign of a 'maturing'
industry/hobby?

Gracias, Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [15mmSciFi] Matching Armies Next: Re: [15mmSciFi] Matching Armies