Prev: Scenario fluff was: Auftragstaktik Next: Re: [FT] Ship pics - tiny update

[OT]Modern Australians and Service

From: "Christopher Downes-Ward" <Christopher_Downes-Ward@a...>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 11:25:18 +0100
Subject: [OT]Modern Australians and Service

I ordered some of the Kriegspiel Modern Australians from Eureka on
Wednesday 28th April, Nic despatched them on Friday 30th and they
arrived on Wednesday 5th May. That's 5 days from Australia to the UK
including a Sunday and a UK national holiday!

The figures themselves look pretty good, crisp with plenty of detail.
They are true 25mm and look fine next to GZG stargrunt figures. I'll
paint them up as Modern Australians and then use them either as that or
another "minor power" in the "tuffleyverse". Nic also included an
example of an Italian Frogman (COMSUBIN?) which also looked pretty good.

All I have to do now is find the time to paint them... I knew there
would be a catch.

Chris Downes-Ward

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com

Prev: Scenario fluff was: Auftragstaktik Next: Re: [FT] Ship pics - tiny update