Prev: Re: Scenario fluff was: Auftragstaktik Next: [OT]Modern Australians and Service

Scenario fluff was: Auftragstaktik

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 19:47:40 +0200
Subject: Scenario fluff was: Auftragstaktik

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Evans" <devans@nebraska.edu>

> Ok, still off topic, as it's not likely to be useful for working out
the
> particulars of a scenario, but you might try to shoe-horn it into the
FH.
> ;->=

FH ?
I can't make sense of that acronym

> And yes, I know someone will try to suggest 'but you could use it in
the
> fluff for the scenario...' That's still FH, global('tuffleyversal')
tied
> local...

Depending on your scenario, you could make it local conditions,
especially
if you have a three-way situation, i.e.the "Good Guys", the "Bad Guys"
and
fence-sitting locals. The local sheik doesn't want his poppy field
stepped
on, the local Rabbi states that under no circumstances should you dig
trenches in the cemetery, the son of the Mafia Don would like a joyride
in a
tank, "Honest John" wants convoi protection to get a new load of used
cars
to his shop..... Get on the wrong side of too many locals and you will
be
fighting two enemies.

Greetings
Karl Henz

Prev: Re: Scenario fluff was: Auftragstaktik Next: [OT]Modern Australians and Service