Prev: Makes certain hobbies appear more... rational Next: Re: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat

Descending rapidly was Re: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 16:14:35 -0500
Subject: Descending rapidly was Re: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat

On Mon, 3 May 2004 10:39:27 -0700 (PDT) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:
<snip>
>I was speaking to the tactical level.	The politics
>neither interest me nor am I qualified to pontificate
>on it, and you certaintly aren't in a position to
>speak to either the tactical nor strategic.
>
>Keep it up and we'll start discussing how many German
>cabinet members were on Saddam's payroll.

Uh, this was exactly what I hoped avoiding this kind of OT material
would
prevent.

To quote from a person I disagree sometimes with but respect always
:,,,we all have opinions on  the war..." and we should leave OT 'current
events' to the Miniaturespage.com page discussion list euphemistically
know as 'Current Hate-vents' or aka "diatribe diary."

Now, Tit for Tat (and that is not a sexual reference) has occurred - off
list please.

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Makes certain hobbies appear more... rational Next: Re: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat