Prev: Back On Topic, was Re: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat Next: Makes certain hobbies appear more... rational

Re: new webpage for Thomas heaney and his FT stuff?

From: "Thomas Heaney" <heaneyt@h...>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 19:01:16 +0100
Subject: Re: new webpage for Thomas heaney and his FT stuff?

I've put an old copy from my hard drive online at
http://www.miniwar.co.uk/ft/ft.htm. I haven't checked the whole site but
most of it seems to be there. There are pages for Full Thrust, Dirtside
II
and Stargrunt 2 though a lot of the external links and Email links won't
work.
I have added 1 new page (http://www.miniwar.co.uk/ds/gallery/new.htm)
with
some pictures of GZG 6mm VTOLS taken a few days ago with my new Fuji
S5000.

Hope this helps.

Thomas