Prev: RE: Vietnam and modern combat Next: Re: Sneaky types AND SG 2

RE: Sneaky types AND SG 2

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:48:57 +1000
Subject: RE: Sneaky types AND SG 2

G'day,

> Out of curiosity, how do you model 'sneaky' skills and
> similar Gee-Whiz stuff in SG 2?  I am thinking the old
> 'sneak suit' stuff form A. Mark Ratner's Space Marines
> by FGU (IIRC.)

Are you talking hidden movement Glenn? If so then you can extend sniper
hidden movement to units, or if you really trust you're opponent go for
"real" hidden movement (no figs, no counters, just plotting on a map
until you get sprung). If you mean various form of chamelon suits you
can mess with them acting like extra cover and so making you harder to
spot/target, particularly if in IP. I've messed around with this kind of
stuff a fair bit (mainly for various alien species), if you're
interested.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: RE: Vietnam and modern combat Next: Re: Sneaky types AND SG 2