Prev: Re: [FT] Fighter thoughts (LONG) Next: Re: FTJava V0.13 released

Re: Some people's missiles....

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 14:53:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Some people's missiles....

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:45:21 +0200 Oerjan Ohlson
<oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> writes:
>Glenn wrote:
>
>>Laserlight's IF - expendable missiles, expendable ships, expendable
>space
>>warriors.
>>
>>I'm surprised there aren't 1D6 manned missiles in the IF fleet.
>
>You haven't seen LL's PSB descriptions of the IF-built Salvo Missiles,
>then?
>
>;-)
>
>/Oerjan
>oerjan.ohlson@telia.com
>
>"Life is like a sewer.
>  What you get out of it, depends on what you put into it."
>-Hen3ry

No, is it on a web site?

I have access now due to two friends kindly building me a computer for
free not too long ago - I'm  up to Pentium technology even if it
probably
the first pentium chip ever built. <grin>) and even an AOL account
(warbeads@aol.com not too surprisingly...) for myself.

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [FT] Fighter thoughts (LONG) Next: Re: FTJava V0.13 released