Prev: Re: [FT] Fighter thoughts Next: Re: A bit OT : Turnsignals on a Land Raider

Re: A bit OT : Turnsignals on a Land Raider

From: Nicholas Caldwell <nicholascaldwell@e...>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:57:45 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Subject: Re: A bit OT : Turnsignals on a Land Raider

Yes, the earlier message seemed to indicate that it was about the strip
itself.  He changed it later.  Even so, I think he is protected.  But GW
might try to strong arm him into removing their trademarked "Land
Raider" and it simply depends on how willing he is to fight them if they
do so.

I guess the real question is why he asked GW about the legality of his
actions, since they will give the response that best protects them
rather than what is legally correct.  He should have just consulted a
lawyer.  Hmm, maybe I will email him that thought.

Nick

PS -- My personal favorite:
http://www.turnsignalsonalandraider.com/?ep=1081432215

PPS -- Can't do THAT in StarGrunt!!!  (And that's a good thing!)