Prev: RE: [SG, figs] vehicle resin putty question Next: Re: Questions concerning beta test Fighter rules

RE: [SG, figs] vehicle resin putty question

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:11:21 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG, figs] vehicle resin putty question

>Well Tassie is upwind of NZ so I should be fine, but the NZers maybe
displeased.... or my dear Beast had you >misplaced me geographically? ;)

Heck, I'm 'merican; we're all geographically challenged.

It was more of a typographic stutter. Visuallized the right island,
named
the wrong one. Age, I hate it...

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [SG, figs] vehicle resin putty question Next: Re: Questions concerning beta test Fighter rules