Prev: RE: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede Next: Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

RE: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

From: "CS Renegade" <njg@c...>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 22:20:59 +0100
Subject: RE: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

Thanks for the byte count, Sean. I've just got 5.05
for the PC downloaded and installed, and it's making
an effort to repair my short copy but failing.

I'll have another go at the download when things
are quieter. Packet loss to the store was fairly
ghastly earlier today, though my ISP wasn't helping
much.

Prev: RE: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede Next: Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede