Prev: Re: Paper Vehicle sizes? Next: RE: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

RE: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

From: "CS Renegade" <njg@c...>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:57:12 +0100
Subject: RE: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

Warren, how large is the file you have?  What version
of Acrobat / Acrobat Reader are you trying it with?

The store page says Acrobat 5 or later. I assume I'm
not the only list member who thinks version 6 is best
avoided.

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/reader_archive.html

Can anybody confirm the size of the file? The store
page and IE both reckoned 20Mb, but the file I've
ended up with is 14,467,072 bytes in size. No error
was reported during the download.

Nathan "compulsive" Girdler

Prev: Re: Paper Vehicle sizes? Next: RE: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede