Prev: Re: GEV on other worlds Next: Paper Vehicle

My website...

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 00:42:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My website...

.. is down, and has been for about a week now... I know (I hope?) a lot
of people use it as a resource, so I'll keep everyone posted.

Right now I'm still waiting to hear back from Prohosting's free support
monkeys; I've been waiting all week and don't expect anything over this
long weekend... if I haven't heard anything & if it's still down by the
end of next week I'll put everything up on a new host.

The rest of Prohosting seems to be running fine, including other sites
on
the server I use, so damnifIknow what the trouble is...

Happy Easter, anyway!

Brian.

Prev: Re: GEV on other worlds Next: Paper Vehicle