Prev: Re: UNSC ship pics Next: PP Tournament

Re: UNSC ship pics

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:38:02 -0700
Subject: Re: UNSC ship pics

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:10:14 -0600, "Dean Gundberg" writes:
>> Does anyone have a picture of the UNSC Strike Cruiser, FT-1118?
>
>Not that I know of.  Give me a few days and I'll add a picture to the
UNSC
>Beta page.  I got a couple Strike Cruisers thanks to Jon at the ECC so
I'll
>get them assembled and based by this weekend at the latest.
>
>Dean Gundberg

Not as good as a pic, but the general description of the CS is the
front of a DD, the wings of one of the CE variants, and a pair of the
cruiser engines in back.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

Prev: Re: UNSC ship pics Next: PP Tournament