Prev: RE: UNSC ship pics Next: Re: UNSC ship pics

Re: UNSC ship pics

From: "Grant A. Ladue" <ladue@c...>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:48:32 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: UNSC ship pics

> > Does anyone have a picture of the UNSC Strike Cruiser, FT-1118?
>
> Not that I know of.  Give me a few days and I'll add a picture to the
UNSC
> Beta page.  I got a couple Strike Cruisers thanks to Jon at the ECC so
I'll
> get them assembled and based by this weekend at the latest.
>
> Dean Gundberg
>
> Starship Combat News
> The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
> http://www.star-ranger.com
> dean@star-ranger.com

   I got my UNSC order yesterday, so I've got it sitting in front of me
right
 now.  The strike cruiser has the front end of a destroyer with a "wing"
the
 size of a heavy cruiser (bit different configuration) and a two engine
setup
 identical to the BDN/SDN.

  grant

Prev: RE: UNSC ship pics Next: Re: UNSC ship pics