Prev: Fwd: [Traveller_FullThrust] Power Projection Tournament and Demos Next: Re: [SGII] Alien seed

Re: FT---boom-and-zoom tactics

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:58:48 -0600
Subject: Re: FT---boom-and-zoom tactics

The other problem with small mu's is that the measurements get more and
more fiddly. Personally, I'd rather float the board as long as all of
the
ships can stay on, with 'off the board' indicating disengagement. It
would
take a metagame/campaign to say whether and how they'd re-engage.

I admit this gets thin when A is in range of B, B is in range of C, and
is in range of D, but A is further from D than the widest part of the
board...

The_Beast

Prev: Fwd: [Traveller_FullThrust] Power Projection Tournament and Demos Next: Re: [SGII] Alien seed