Prev: PSB for the Graser and ATM Next: RE: This is a test

Mines was RE: FT: boom and zoom tactics

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:02:34 -0700
Subject: Mines was RE: FT: boom and zoom tactics

I think this is where mines come in useful.  Drop a few behind you, as
the enemy shoots by they get whacked a couple of times from "out of
nowhere" and if they make the mistake of trying to turn around "in" the
minefield, they will be pretty shot up by the time they can get around
to making another pass, as most Boom and Zoom Ships tend to be pretty
light.

--Binhan