Prev: Re: DSII armor question... Next: RE: more Graser observations

Re: Submittal: Rim World Concordium- Long

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:37:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Submittal: Rim World Concordium- Long

Hey Todd,

Sorry for the delay, work's being a pain.  (I've also got a GZG-ECC
website upgrade I haven't done yet.  Ugh.)

Anyway, I was prepping your entry for inclusion in the 'Pedia, and
I noticed that there's already a Rim Worlds Concordium.  The website
is still up too.

I don't know if you've talked to the person involved or not -- 'Pedia
policy is to try and not post two things with the same name if
possible, just to avoid conflicts. (8-)

Let me know what you want to do.  The easiest may be for you to
change names, or, if the other RWC guy is okay with it, I'll post
the second entry.

Thanks,
JGH
--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: Re: DSII armor question... Next: RE: more Graser observations