Prev: more Graser observations Next: RE: more Graser observations

Re: more Graser observations

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:42:25 -0600
Subject: Re: more Graser observations

> I started keeping a record of our battles today.
-snip-
> Then 3x class-1 Grasers fired from another
> ship: 26 damage (a few rerolls).  I did not need to keep
> any more notes to know an overpowered weapon for
> its mass  (the Graser-1, more specifically, the 6-arc
> Graser-1).

OK, but did you note what the beam to-hit rolls were and what the damage
rolls were?  That it the type of records we would like to really see how
the
weapon is performing and if average rolls are causing all the damage.

> Second battle, after double rerolls from a Graser-1
> (6 dice total),

How many Graser 1's?  What were all the rolls?

> Sorry I didn't take notes.  Did I mentioned I hate
> taking notes?

Yeah, it can be a pain.  It works best if an extra person takes notes
while
others play.  How about taking notes of just Graser rolls, to-hits and
damage?
(Range would be nice too if you could spend the extra effort.  Wait,
arc,
yup arc too would be cool.......... ;-)

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: more Graser observations Next: RE: more Graser observations