Prev: Re: Graser beam observations Next: Re: Graser beam observations

Re: FT fire arcs

From: Jared Hilal <jlhilal@y...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 04:23:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: FT fire arcs

--- warbeads@juno.com wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 06:36:59 -0800 (PST) Jared Hilal
> <jlhilal@yahoo.com>
> writes:
> >--- warbeads@juno.com wrote:
> >> I can't think of any starship models with a item that masked in
> that
> >

> >B5 EA Omega and Nova
>
> Ah, I don't have any B5 ships (never watched the show since I don't
> watch even 30 minutes of TV in the usual week - and usually just
> enough to spot check what the girl's have on if the door is closed.)

Omega and Nova
http://www.agentsofgaming.com/ob5ea.htm

Omega has 6 small turrets in two rows along the top and a matching 6 on
the bottom, The Nova has 12 turrets in the same positions plus 3 more
on each side, the second superfiring over the first.

and
Centuari Primus and Octurion
http://www.agentsofgaming.com/ob5cr.htm

Primus has 4 turrets on top in a 2x2 pattern, with an identical set on
the bottom.  Octurion has 6 in a 2x3, with a matching set underneath.

Omega, Nova, and Primus appeared in the show.  Also check the EA
Hyperion and Olympus, both of which appeared in the show and have
several masked turrets.

Prev: Re: Graser beam observations Next: Re: Graser beam observations