Prev: Re: [FT] Test List BETA of Fighter Revisions (LONG) Next: Re: [OT] Dirty ol' men Re: The ECC VII Quote Board

Re: [FT] Test List BETA of Fighter Revisions (LONG)

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:12:03 -0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Test List BETA of Fighter Revisions (LONG)

Noam Izenberg wrote:

>This is a lucky (for me) case of praising the messenger. I only made an
>editing pass and added some post-ECC revisions on behalf of Oerjan.
>Most of the writing is his, with contributions from most of the test
>list vac-heads. I merely agitated and convinced everyone it was time to
>post the rules to the main list. In this case I'm the rouser, not the
>writer.

He who shouts loudest often gets all the credit...and then the blame ;-)

Besides which thanks are still in order for agitating succesfully.

>Of course, now that the rules are out, it behooves everyone -
>especially those who have been frustrated with FT fighters - to give
>the them a shot.

Certainly will. We had abondoned fighters completely from our games but
this
new interpretation has already tempted me to design a mass 320 salvo
missile/fighter monster I look very forward to trying out!

Regards,

Matt Tope

Prev: Re: [FT] Test List BETA of Fighter Revisions (LONG) Next: Re: [OT] Dirty ol' men Re: The ECC VII Quote Board