Prev: Re: Meson Artillery Next: [SG2 ] Points

Re: [OT] Dirty ol' men Re: The ECC VII Quote Board

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 20:23:54 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] Dirty ol' men Re: The ECC VII Quote Board

Remember, the Puritans have been over here for a very long time - their
attitude is well entrenched in American culture. It makes for some
bizarre moments. I haven't seen any European commentary on, for example,

the Janet Jackson flashing. That may well be because they generally
don't care and are probably just amused at the fact that our media cares

so much,

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: Re: Meson Artillery Next: [SG2 ] Points